(x yeah, a Deaf date, too. That one's lasted over 15 years and still ongoing! ) Gone on a blind date ?
() Skipped school
( would you count a spider as some"one?" ) Watched someone die
(x) Been to Canada
(x) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida
(x) Been to Europe
(X) Been on a Plane
(X uh, yeah yesterday, driving around Salem looking for home foreclosures ) Been lost, in any sense of the word
(x both ) Swam in the ocean
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
(x several 4-H trips and one honeymoon) Gone to Washington , D.C.
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robbers
( surprisingly, no ) Recently colored with crayons?
(x badly ) Sang Karaoke
(X unwrapped pennies ) Paid for a meal with coins only
(X I still have some M&Ms left, too ) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(X I did 4 of them to one of our salespeople this morning by mistake) Made prank phone calls?
(x red koolaid once, adult beverages another time - that burned ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X uhhh, yesterday ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x uhhh, yesterday ) Danced in the rain
(X yeah, and now I sign certain letters to little kids with his name) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(X my cousin, blechhhh! ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X does driving down the road, bleary-eyed, taking him to work at 5am count? And I can't say I cared about him very much at that ungodly hour of the morning. ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice-skating
() Been skinny dipping outdoors
(X what kind of question is that?? Who hasn't done this?) Gone to movies
1. Any nicknames? SPam (but that kind of died away with the advent of the internet)
2. Mother's name? Donna. Why?
3. Body Piercing? just one in each ear only
4. Do you love your job? There's a foam frisbee flying back and forth in here!
Oh, uh, yes, except when I have to actually work. (Hiya boss, how are you??) Ok, I loved talking to the old lady who went way off topic from what we were supposed to be talking about and she told me in great detail about a problem she had been having with excess mucous in her nose and she sneezed while driving and had a bit of an explosion onto her lap and brand new sweater... and she got a little distracted from the mess... She was a HOOT. I'd invite her to lunch if I could (and I'd bring extra Kleenex, of course.)
5. Favorite vacation spot? My last road trip to Bend was great, but that's not really a vacation spot. Pretty much any new city or scenic place is a great vacation spot for me.
6. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? yes, I think we had ice cream for dessert that night, too. What?? I was tired.
7. Ever been on t.v.? no, but in the newspaper lots of times.
8. Ever steal any traffic signs? been involved in a situation where the cops stopped us for stealing traffic signs... until they took a good look at the street names and realized they were theater props were were transporting from one theater site to another.
9. Ever been in a car accident? yep, I knocked the front door off a car once. He parked way too far from the curb on a busy street during rush hour and didn't check his mirror before suddenly opening his door.
10. Drive a 2-door or 4-door? 5 -door
11. Favorite salad dressing? Litehouse Garlic Caesar
12. Favorite Pie? Lemon Merengue or my mom's blueberry pie
13.Favorite number? it's a secret
14. Favorite movie? A Christmas Story, The Princess Bride, And Now For Something Completely Different, Napoleon Dynamite, and any other movie worth quoting at random times... Oh, and anything with Steve Carrell.
15. Favorite dessert? Creme Brulee. It's so easy to make.
16. Favorite Holiday ? Xmas/Halloween, in that order
17. Favorite food? Meditteranean and Middle Eastern nosh
18. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday! Because on that day I'm Sure Happy It's Tuesday!
19. Favorite brand of body wash? Huh? Soap. Maybe I'm not girly enough if I don't have a favorite brand? Who writes these questions, anyway?
21. Favorite smell? If it stinks, I ain't smellin' it.
22. What do you do to relax? Answer and read memes like this one
23. What is your number 1 pet peeve in the whole world? Stupidness.
Unless someone gets hurt, then it's funny. (OMG, I sound like my boss.)
24. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Probably with a mirror. I may need glasses to see myself clearly...
25. Furthest place you will send this message? Around the world, probably. I'm sending this to my Adventures blog*
26. Who will respond to this the fastest? Uhhh, who's got 5 minutes to kill?
*(If you read this in my blog, just post your answers in a comment here or link to it and post your answers in your own blog.)