Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Frank's wish list...

This year at Thanksgiving we kids (ok, we're six adults and two teenagers) are drawing names for a Stocking Stuffer exchange. Tina had the smart idea for us to exchange wish lists instead of just names.

Today I texted Rachel and Frank, reminding them to start working on a wish list. I didn't mention that it's probably a good idea to keep the items within the suggested dollar limit for the stocking exchange because I thought that was obvious....

Nevertheless, here is Frank's wish list, directly from his text:

Blackberry cellphone, laptop computer, cash for new sweateurs, cash for work shoes...
New lamp for by my recliner.
Penthouse magazines.

I think I know what he's getting in his stocking.
Magazines.


...And coal.

No comments:

Post a Comment