Monday, January 18, 2010

I need new shoes



Skechers USA Women's Step-Up Mary Jane,Black,6.5 EW
My old pair of Sketchers are just about shot. I wear them ALL THE TIME.

Skechers Women's Shape Up-Action Fitness Walking Shoe,Grey/Pink,8 M USHave you tried the new ones that make your butt look good? My butt needs all the help it can get, and I'm sure my feet would appreciate some help too. Ok, they're not dress shoes, but my Nikes are uncomfortable and need to be replaced too. I wonder if they're comfy or if the rocking sole is like wearing a pair of chunky Steve Madden loafers.
(*Gasp!* An Oregonian is eschewing her Nikes for another brand?? Don't tell anyone, 'k?)

Frank wears Sketchers in the kitchen. He has for years. I wonder if they make a shape up style with non-slip soles?

If you're a little weirded out that all of a sudden I'm blogging about shoes, so am I. But our aching feet tell us it's shoe time.




No comments:

Post a Comment