Thursday, July 10, 2008

New game

Ok, maybe not for little little kids, but Rachel will probably convulse with hoots of laughter at this one.

You know how after you read a Chinese fortune cookie, you're supposed to add the words "In bed?" We recently decided it's much funnier with the words "With a chicken." Plus, you can tell your grandmother why you're snickering.

This new game uses the same concept:
Take any song title and add the words "In my pants"

I discovered the IN MY PANTS game on an Etsy forum today and was ROTFLMAO.
(Mom, that means Rolling On The Floor Laughing My "Anterior" Off.)
My post is #1140 (at the bottom of page 114) and I decided to take a stab at it with some Christmas songs. One song in particular told me I'd done enough damage.
Check it out - get ready to giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment