Sunday, August 24, 2008

New Blog

Rachel has started a new blog, When Confusion Strikes.

We had been talking about how there are so many "Daily Photo" blogs out there, like Salem Daily Photo, Minneapolis Daily Photo, etc. I swear, the kid takes an average of a dozen photos of either her face or her shoes EVERY FLIPPIN DAY so I ...

...yes you do.
(She's reading this over my shoulder and commenting as I write.)
(Now she's giving me the stink eye.)
(Now it's The Look Of Death. I'd better stop looking back at her and snickering.)

... so I suggested she start a new blog called the Rachel Daily Photo and start sharing some of these repetitive shots. Ok, not boring repetitive, but it's a constant subject matter. She alters the photos and enhances them with photo editing software, and some of the shots are quite good.

You'll have to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment