Friday, June 27, 2008

FW:

Now remember you can ONLY list 4.

1) Four places I go to over and over:
Work, bathroom, grocery store, Kinko's

2) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Michelle, my mom, Andi, Ryan

3) Four places I would rather be right now:
Portland, the coast, North Fork (swimming on the Santiam River up in the
mountains), or on a road trip with my peeps

4) 4 people I think will respond
Michelle, mom, Sequena, Gayle

5) Four T.V. shows that I watch over and over:
(Now to prove that I don't have a life:)
Law & Order SVU, America's Funniest Home Videos, MXC, Anthony Bourdain's
No Reservations

Here's what you do and please don't spoil the fun

Hit 'forward,' delete my answers, type in your answers and send it to a
bunch of people, including me.

No comments:

Post a Comment