Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Coffee Fool

I love coffee. My morning ritual includes about two cups (ok, vats) while sitting at the computer, massaging my blogs, reading news headlines, and checking out blogs in my Google reader.

Coffee Fool, originally uploaded by passitonplates.

When the first cup is low -and cold- I usually try to empty the cup by slugging it down while heading back to the kitchen for a hot refill. Most of the time, I tip the cup too fast and try to drink the last of it before I get to the coffee pot.

Ya ever try to gracefully drink anything while walking?
The Laws of Physics are not kind to fools.


Sometimes I get a big coffee moustache, other times I schlop it down my pajama top. Today it was the latter. This is why I never wear white.

Just thought you wanted to know what a dork I am sometimes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment