Sunday, May 17, 2009

Portland Road Trip #2

Continued from last week's SFFD post...

While we were in Portland's Nob Hill neighborhood, we strolled up one side of West 23rd and down the other. It was Sunday, so a lot of places were really quiet, but it was still nice to window shop. Care to join us?


DSCN0552, originally uploaded by Adventures of Pam & Frank.

(The guy in the gray jacket is Frank. I was snapping pictures when he got impatient and ditched me.)


DSCN0567, originally uploaded by Adventures of Pam & Frank.

I just love the colors in this outfit. Rachel visibly gagged (she's a young teen; what does she know?) and Frank raised one eyebrow. If they had it in my size - and price - I would have gotten it just to be seen with them in public.

Unfortunately the size and price were too little and too big for me. But I still love it.


DSCN0563, originally uploaded by Adventures of Pam & Frank.


No comments:

Post a Comment