Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Interesting newspaper categories...

But wait - there's more. Turns out it's a single news article (an obituary) from November 2008. (Note Google's date of Apr 7, 2009...)

But wait - there's even more. The obit is for a 46 year old football coach who had a heart attack and died right after a game. In the comments below the article, one reader states:
I WAS A YUNG MAN HERE IN AKRON OHIO WHEN I MET HIM IN THE EARLY 90’S. HE TAUGHT ME THAT I COULD HAVE FUN AND STIL ACHEIVE ALL OF MY DREAMS.

Ok, while I am making fun of newspapers, I'm not making fun of football players... it's just that this one made me giggle.


PS: I just found the news article I was looking for, regarding a bad storm in the area. The headline reads:

Storm reeks havoc across Lee County

What'd it do - hit the city sewage plant?

No comments:

Post a Comment