Friday, April 3, 2009

A little renovation...

As you can see, the blog is kind of a mess today. I'm giving it a face lift but have to go do other things for the rest of the day.

If things are out of order or duplicate or otherwise in a state of confusion, sorry. I'll try to get the remodel completed over the next few days.

Meanwhile, I highly recommend that you check out one of both of the following blogs:

Fake Interviews with Real Celebrities
, especially these two recent posts:

Stuff White People Like
(Pam's disclaimer: Don't be offended by this blog. It's parody; kind of like Norwegians telling Sven and Ole jokes...)

Both of these blogs make me laugh so hard my face hurts, tears stream down my cheeks and I nearly pee my pants.

I'd like to share that experience with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment