Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pam's books


Pam's other books, originally uploaded by passitonplates.

After last Thursday's post, you now know that we have a HUGE amount of books (and there are about 10 more boxes of books still in storage) ...here are some of my books. Yeah, I'm a dork. I have similar books on my bedside table.


Pam's Books, originally uploaded by passitonplates.

Here are move of my books. In college, I was a Graphic Design major and now am studying Marketing, so that's where a lot of my interest lies.

Ok, so I also have some Sue Grafton (I love Kinsey Milhone!), Janet Evanovich, Lillian Jackson Braun (is Qwill a Youper - from Michigan's U.P? I always wonder if that's where Pickax is.) Of course, Harry Potter is there somewhere. Rachel is trying to get me to read Twilight, but I know I won't be able to put it down and I just don't have 24 hours to sit and read the book straight through right now. I do that with every Harry Potter book that comes out and although I love the book, it kills any chance that I'll get anything done.

Maybe if I ever schedule foot surgery... Nah I'm kidding. But with every Harry Potter book I started Friday night and finished up Saturday evening. Straight through without sleeping.

I'm nuts, I know.

What book have you been putting off - because you know you won't be able to put it down once you start?



.




No comments:

Post a Comment