Tuesday, July 28, 2009

True Redneck tube top!!!

I have another blog where I post all the weird pictures and jokes that people email me. The most popular blog post of all time on that blog is this creative lady's upcycled summer top.

For some reason people have been calling this a tube top; technically it's a tank top.

I call it charming, and what a nice way to re-use the re-useable parts!
{{sarcasm!!}}



True Redneck Tube Top!!!!

This was taken in front of the Gardendale, Alabama, Walmart while she was going to the Flea market.
This is hysterical! Look at it closely.

Now I ask you...
Who but a redneck... stands and looks at a pair of men's briefs and says hummmm...I can make a nice summer top from these!!

On the other hand...$6 for a three pack is a good price!!




No comments:

Post a Comment